Getsurance is developing online life insurance with an award-winning user experience.
Why We Need You
We're looking for smart, self-motivated and enthusiastic frontend developers to join our great team in Berlin. If you’re an experienced engineer who wants to work on a team of similarly talented, driven individuals, then we’d love to hear from you.
- 2+ years experience developing real world web applications for desktop and mobile
- Strong experience with ReactJS, Stylus (or any similar precompiler like LESS or SASS), Webpack
- Experience with Elm or another functional programming language is a plus
- Write clean, maintainable, performant, testable code
- Technically design features before implementing them
- Work closely with our UX and design team improving the UX and usability of our products
- Collaborate with the backend to give feedback on internal systems and define architectures
- You possess a good level of English
- Work with cutting-edge technologies like Elm (functional programming)
- Be part of a well-financed and highly recognized InsurTech start-up and an experienced and tech-savvy team
- A flexible office environment with a diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world and regular team events
- A learning environment to extend and build upon your skills and interests, with knowledge-sharing and resources like books, website subscriptions and conference tickets
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Free German classes for beginners and intermediates alike (working language is English).
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, club mate, beer etc.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!